If you’ve had us update your tv box for you in the past, we may have signed into the Play Store using an account of ours to update your apps. If we have, you’ll want to first remove this account. Here’s how,
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to the category Personal.
- Scroll to Google. If you see “firstname.lastname@example.org”, click the Google square. Just see Add Account? Go to Step 7.
- Now click Remove account.
- Click OK.
- Now you can sign in to your own google account.
- Click Add Account.
- Click Google.
- Follow the prompts and you’ll now be signed into the Play Store under your account.